- Tying my own shoes
- Lifting weights, running, stretching, and seriously exercising
- Wrestling, throwing the baseball, shooting baskets, and countless other things I do with my son
- Driving my car and shifting gears
- Giving my daughter big bear hugs
- Putting on my own shirt without wincing
- Brushing my teeth with my right hand
- Enthusiastically shaking hands with someone (I like enthusiasm!)
This is a snapshot of some of the things I now believe to be much more precious than I realized them to be beforehand. I am grateful for these things. And I'm looking forward to doing them again very soon. VERY, VERY SOON!
What about you?
What are you grateful for today?