December 22, 2010

Worth A Thousand Words!

Several weeks ago we had a family photo shoot. Our great friend Savannah Silver is becoming an AMAZING photographer. Check out her STUFF! She just sent us a bit of a sneak peak of a few of the pics. I love all of them! The ones of my kids are priceless. Trust me - they will be in frames all over our house! I love the ones of me & my beautiful wife. When I see a picture of us, new or old, it always instantaneously reminds me of why I fell in love with her. Beautiful! But the picture that I cannot stop looking at - the one that cracks me up every time I think about it - is this gem of me & Nathan. The reason: It's truly worth a thousand words! It sums it up. This is the epitome of me & my son. Can't you hear him yelling at me: "Ninja kick, Dad!" And no facial expression goes without a sound: 
"Hiiiiiiiiiii-YAAAAH!" I love it. Thanks Savannah!

3 comments:

Alina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina said...

Yeaah! This photo is amazing! So cute and funny!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog