September 14, 2011

31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo (eBook Review)

Here's the deal: I'm a blogger. There, I said it. I blog. I purposefully and intentionally created and write on this site for a reason. I'm constantly compelled to (and love to) challenge and encourage people - particularly Christians - to see the world through the lens of the Kingdom of God. I want to encourage every person who calls themselves a Christ-follower to see the everyday opportunities to Bring the Kingdom of God wherever they go! That's why I blog. So, yes...I'm a blogger. Wow! That felt good.

I don't think I've ever had the courage and wherewithall to actually state those words. Until now. Why? Simple. I just read Bryan Allain's brand new eBook, "31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo". And to put it simply, it's awesome! If you aren't familiar with Bryan, the first thing I'll tell you about him is he's hilarious! Not funny. My hairstyle (or lack of) is funny. Bryan makes me LOL, ROFL, and throw out a few OMG's almost every time I read something he writes. Along with his high score of 9 out of 10 on the Humor Meter, Bryan is a blogger. For 10 years he's been pumping out content that is encouraging, challenging, and most of all...will make you laugh until it hurts! In this eBook he not only gives a ton of insight and wisdom into the world of blogging, he has packed it with 31 days (thus the title) of practical tips, exercises, and plans-of-action to take your blogging skills to the next level.

Now I have to be honest - I shot through this eBook in 2 days, mainly so I could write this review. But I now plan to go back through it with a fine-tooth comb. That said, I have already been reinvigorated and reminded of WHY I blog, been challenged to make sure that I remain focused on WHO I'm writing to and WHY, and get even more specific about the question, "What is it you blog about?" Bryan packs this book with tips on content, audience, writing perspective, staying fresh and creating new ideas, learning to utilize the cosmos-sized resource of the internet, and tons more. And he gives all of this to you in bite-size, daily digestible servings - ALL crammed packed with one-liners that you'll wish you thought of. Like I told you: Hilarious!

If you're a blogger, consider yourself a writer, think your voice needs to be heard, or even if you're just considering an entrance into the world of blogging, "31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo" is a MUST-READ!

You can pick it up on the books website: 31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo
Or grab it on Amazon for your Kindle: Kindle Version
Go get it. NOW!

2 comments:

Bryan Allain said...

thanks Brian!!!

Own it, baby! and best of luck taking your blog to the next level. You got this!

Keena said...

sounds interesting!!