November 23, 2007

Thankful

Thankful. Yes I am. So many things to be thankful for. Have you made a list? I think you should. It's helpful everyone once-in-awhile to just put pen to paper and put it out there for your eyes to see - here are all the reasons I have to be grateful, thankful and realize that I am blessed.

Here is my shortlist of what I am thankful for:
My amazing wife who loves me, encourages me & supports me.
Libby & Nathan - my 2 beatiful children who make me want to be a great Dad.
My family - ALL my family.
Dad - that God has chosen to continue to grace us with Dad being here!
My new home. A roof over my head.
Clothing on my back. Food on my table.
Hot water. Cold water. Water period.
That I can run. 22 miles yesterday in fact. 26.2 here I come!
Good music. Really good music.
My jeep that gets me from A to B.
Great friends. Brent, Shawn & Mark - who keep me accountable.

Jesus - thank You for saving me, calling me, redeeming me and allowing me to be called Your own. If we have You, how can we be anything but thankful?
I am thankful.

No comments: